Press release, 10.08.2022 r.
- Dynamic changes in the international arena and new challenges related to ongoing russian aggression against Ukraine has taken over the public discourse;
- We need a platform for dialogue and cooperation in this area – that is why on October 19-21 we are meeting at the Krynica Forum;
- It is an innovative event designed to define the directions of political, social and economic development of Poland and Europe in the era of geopolitical turmoil;
- Experts from all over the world will take part in the conference. The organizer of the event is the Cracow think tank – The Kościuszko Institute. The titular partner of the Lesser Poland Voivodeship.
– Due to to the dynamic changes on the international arena, in the global economy and new challenges that have arisen as a result of the ongoing russian aggression on Ukraine, we feel obligated to create a platform for the exchange of thoughts and opinions. This is exactly what the Krynica Forum is about, which we are about to bring to life. In autumn, we will meet in the heart of Małopolska to look at the changes and challenges in the global arena from a perspective – said Jarosław Kożuch, president of the Kościuszko Institute, which is the organizer of the event, during the press conference.
Krynica Forum is a conference aimed at defining the directions of political, social and economic development of Poland and Europe in the era of geopolitical turmoil. During three days of meetings, debates and discussions , the most current problems and opportunities created by reality will be discussed, we will also talk about the challenges and opportunities that the future brings.
– Małopolska has a proud expercience in organizing conferences. However, this time we want to go a level higher. Krynica Forum is an international event that will attract world-renowned experts to the region. I am convinced that we have a lot to offer them, and the new conference will permanently enter the calendar of events that you simply have to attend. – emphasized the Marshal of Małopolska, Witold Kozłowski, when asked about the reason for organizing the Forum.
The agenda of Krynica Forum is related to the new paradigm of international security, post-pandemic economic reconstruction, and digital transformation of society and new technologies, as well as the future of health, the climate crisis, new energy sources and other topics that will shape the dynamically changing world around us. In the heart of Małopolska, in Krynica-Zdrój, we will meet politicians of the highest level, outstanding intellectuals and academics, technological visionaries, experienced managers and influential journalists, who will ponder together the prospects of a common, better tomorrow.
The conference program will include, among others, presentations, talks, discussion panels and workshops. Disscussions will take place within 5 thematic paths: security and geopolitics, economy of change, energy and climate, society of the future and health trends.
The organizer of the conference is Cracow think tank – the Kościuszko Institute. Titular partner is Małopolskie Voivodeship.